Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Corinthians 13:4-5

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Get to Know Me!


20 things you do not know about me Tyrene!

1. I am very cheap - I hate spending money

2. I have a deep belief in my faith

3. I want another tattoo

4. I have very high ethical standards

5. I am very sensitive

6. I am still suffering separation anxiety from moving

7. I wish I could live at home forever

8. I survived cancer

9. House is my new favorite TV show

10. I knew I would marry Jason early on in our relationship

11. I can't have biological children

12. I am grossly underpaid

13. I would love to go back and run the YMCA

14. I secretly wish I could be a body builder

15. I would love to swim on an adult swim team

16. I could be a morning person, if I could work out with Kim before work

17. I love going to school, but I hate deadlines for papers

18. I loved watching Rock of Love on TV

19. I am really excited about decorating for the holidays

20. I could eat dry pasta for every meal - okay most people know that about me

0 comments: